Download our free infographic: Digital rail investment survey produces surprising results
Delving deep into the railway industry, our recent survey results showcase opinions from industry professionals across the globe.
In preparation for Global Railway Review’s Digital Rail Revolution conference – to be held in London on 07 November 2019 – we decided to gather opinion from rail industry professionals from around the world. With nearly 40 senior figures responding to our survey, we are able to identify the major challenges that railways are facing and the trends in digital transformation for the sector.
Collating the answers revealed some surprising statistics and supplied us with serious food for thought, including responses to the following questions:
- Which digital initiatives are your organisation currently implementing?
- What is your organisation’s estimated annual spend/investment in these initiatives?
- Why are these initiatives being implemented?
- What day-to-day challenges impact your role?
- What other digital initiatives will your organisation invest in over the next 12-24 months?
- Which new technologies are exciting you/show great promise for the future?
Download our free infographic displaying the results!
We hope the results of our unique industry survey will be of interest to our readers and help advance the debate – download the results by completing the short form below.
Artificial Intelligence (AI), Automation, Big Data, Cybersecurity, Digitalisation, ETCS, European Rail Traffic Management System (ERTMS), Infrastructure & Development, Internet of Things (IoT), Investment & Funding, Passenger information systems, Rail Development, Signalling & Telecommunications, Technology, Track Systems, Traffic Management Systems